The new house! I have to admit that I thought it was a little ugly when I first saw it but it grew on me. We really like the layout on the inside as well as the good sized yard. The big, flat driveway is also great and it's on a cul-de-sac, so it really will be a great place for the kids to play.
The Dining Room. All the wallpaper is coming out. Carpet will be replaced with hardwood. Kate is "helping" by spraying the walls with water and wiping them clean while I'm working on getting some of the wallpaper down.
Jackson is "painting."
A bit overgrown in the front yard!
Here's Jamie getting starting on taking down that Japanese maple that some brainy person planted about 2 feet from the house. It's been raining all weekend so he's been getting pretty wet and not getting nearly as much done outside as he had hoped.
Kate was so excited that we'd be painting on the walls in the new house! I had to let her help some so this weekend we started in on her room. We're replacing all the carpets upstairs so it really is the perfect opportunity to let her help. She knows not to get it on the white trim but otherwise it can go anywhere and it is fine. We're painting her room a lighter shade of pink.


Jackson is "painting."
A bit overgrown in the front yard!
Here's Jamie getting starting on taking down that Japanese maple that some brainy person planted about 2 feet from the house. It's been raining all weekend so he's been getting pretty wet and not getting nearly as much done outside as he had hoped.
Kate was so excited that we'd be painting on the walls in the new house! I had to let her help some so this weekend we started in on her room. We're replacing all the carpets upstairs so it really is the perfect opportunity to let her help. She knows not to get it on the white trim but otherwise it can go anywhere and it is fine. We're painting her room a lighter shade of pink.


2 comments:
It looks awesome!!!! 3 car garage!!! it's HUGE! I think it looks good now - and lots of potential, especially after getting that jap maple down :)
Yeah!!! What a great house, Karen!!! I love that you were brave enough to let kate paint..I admire that..because don't know if I would have the nerve :-)
So excited and can't wait to visit!!!!
Post a Comment