Cathy and Wren came up for a couple of days last week to help with some painting and to help with the kids so I could get some work done too. Some of the plumbing problems were fixed in the house so I actually had running water to clean a bit. And we could use the bathroom there-- what a relief! Here's the light blue that we painted in Jackson's room.
Thanks to my reinforcements for all of their work!
We seem to spend a lot of time hanging out in the garage, partially because the carpets are so dirty inside. Those should be replaced by next week.
Jackson taking a nap in what will be the baby's room.
Kate napping in the purple master bedroom while we're finishing painting her room.
Here's Jamie getting ready to take down the Japanese maple in the front yard. Jackson, who is fascinated with lawn mowers, immediately proclaimed "lawn mower!" when Jamie cranked up the chain saw. Kate kept calling out "Daddy, be careful!"
Oh, look! There's a house behind there! Jamie has also taken out a big crate myrtle that was on the other side of the front door.
Our reinforcements also let us head out for dinner one night so we could celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. What a lot has happened in those past six years! We feel blessed to have each other with whom we can travel through all of life's adventures.
Week 25!
4 comments:
I can't believe you're already 25 weeks!! You look amazing!! Happy anniversary!
Yeah, Karen...I am with Joni...where did that time go??!!
The house looks awesome!! And even better now with the tree down! Go jamie!
Hey Karen! Just found your blog (through MNM email) and your new house is so beautiful! I love finding new blogging friends who are also in-real-life friends. :)
Karen, I love your new house! It's very nice and looks spacious. Congrats on the baby boy also. He will be a great playmate for Jackson (and Kate!). Hope you are having a wonderful day. ~Lyndsey Hulen
Post a Comment