Anyway, here she is at breakfast blowing out candles on her pancakes, practicing for the big event!
Jamie got her a princess balloon that she loved and here she is dressed up in some of new ballerina/princess/fairy godmother dress up clothes.
I have to admit I had a little help with the birthday cake this year...

We ate outside for the birthday celebration. My parents were up to enjoy the weekend with us. It was beautiful weather and we really had a great time.
Playing after opening presents and eating cake.

One more shot in her new clothes.
It's taken about 3 years but the dogs don't seem to mind the kids anymore. When Kate was first born and then started walking, they just avoided her as much as possible (when she wasn't handing out doggy treats). Now I think they are trying to get attention from anyone who will give it to them.
Jamie got her a princess balloon that she loved and here she is dressed up in some of new ballerina/princess/fairy godmother dress up clothes.
I have to admit I had a little help with the birthday cake this year...

We ate outside for the birthday celebration. My parents were up to enjoy the weekend with us. It was beautiful weather and we really had a great time.
Playing after opening presents and eating cake.
One more shot in her new clothes.
It's taken about 3 years but the dogs don't seem to mind the kids anymore. When Kate was first born and then started walking, they just avoided her as much as possible (when she wasn't handing out doggy treats). Now I think they are trying to get attention from anyone who will give it to them.
In other news, we closed on our new house today. There is lots of work to be done before we move in-- replace windows, floors, lots of painting... but it's ours! We can get started with all the work now and will move in before mid-June. I'll try to get some before and after pictures up for you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment