


And, may I add, they jumped up to see what the picture looked like each time the camera flash went off. I may not have ended up with the smilely picture that I was envisioning in my head, but these captured moments tug at my heart. I love them so! These two as well:
When you have three kids, it can be unwise to introduce the concept of a three-legged race because one will inevitably be left out. And hence, the creation of the four-legged race tonight while I was trying to make dinner. It didn't last long and they didn't get very far, but they sure laughed hard. And there weren't any injuries or tears.
Here they are all asleep together last night in Ben's bed. Jamie and I were out and a storm came through right at bedtime, so the sitter let them all sleep together. I am pretty impressed they actually went to sleep! It's not unusual to let Kate sleep in the boys' room but they have never all slept that cuddled together.
Kate dressed up as Ramona Quimby for "Dress-as-your-favorite-character Day. " For those of you who might not be highly familiar with the habits of Ramona, she likes to make the letter Q into a cat, so Kate drew that on the t-shirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment