Monday, November 28, 2011

Jamie's birthday

I love that it doesn't take a big production to create a wonderful birthday memory. Jamie's birthday was last week and we had a great party at home.


Balloons-- Kate is so excited that she can blow them up all by herself now. I must admit, I'm pretty impressed too. And relieved that I didn't have to blow them all up by myself!Birthday sign-- I want to make note that she was copying the letting from the paper birthday plates we bought, hence the mixed upper and lowercase lettering.And a Daddy who is so amazed at the dining room party surprise. I was feeling a little artsy when it came time to make a birthday treat.The present-- a special picture that we made for Daddy.And then cupcakes! That's a lot of fire for one little cupcake!Party!!When we were done we looked through pictures of Jamie from when he was little. The kids loved it all and had so much fun creating all of this for Jamie.A couple of pictures outtakes! There were a lot of them!

No comments: