
Playing in an empty box.
I attacked one of the holly bushes in the yard. This is all from one bush. I don't even want to count how many more we have to go... at least eight holly bushes and even more of various others.
Jamie's cousin Ang was in Knoxville last week and we got together at the Chick-fil-A to let the kids run around while we visited a bit. She has a son who is a month younger than Jackson and she is expecting another a month after me! We tried to get pictures of them all together but it wasn't happening.
Playing in the water left from the afternoon thunderstorm. 

The kids have started going to a summer program at the church we've been attending. I get time all to myself on Thursdays from 9-1. What a blessing. I've been scheduling all my doctor appointments for these mornings and plan on getting lots of errands run kid-free! I bought them new backpacks so they can carry their own things a little easier (as opposed to their diaper bags that were a little too long to really carry on their own). I figure the more things I can get them to do themselves, the easier my life will be when kid #3 arrives.Packed up and ready to go!
Last weekend we went down to Atlanta to go to a family reunion. I unfortunately forgot to take my memory card for my camera so no pictures from me, but here is one my mom took. This is the house where my grandfather was born (built by his grandfather in 1866). It's in Dunwoody, Ga and is there are current plans to turn it into a living farm museum. Pretty exciting to have a piece of your own heritage preserved in such a way!
Last weekend we went down to Atlanta to go to a family reunion. I unfortunately forgot to take my memory card for my camera so no pictures from me, but here is one my mom took. This is the house where my grandfather was born (built by his grandfather in 1866). It's in Dunwoody, Ga and is there are current plans to turn it into a living farm museum. Pretty exciting to have a piece of your own heritage preserved in such a way!
1 comment:
Wow Karen, You look beautiful in these pictures!!!!! And the house and yard are amazing! I love the kids with their backpacks on!! So cute!
Post a Comment