



Kate especially had a great time when we did a little swimming. She didn't quite have the nerve to jump off the end of the boat herself (can't blame her- it's pretty high from her perspective) but she loved it when Jamie would drop her in from the front of the boat. ("Again! Again!")

Tuckered out after the swim... Life jackets make great napping pillows. Side story-- I told Kate the other evening that I was going out to buy her a PDF and then once I left, she kept asking Jamie about the HRD or CDF or EFG... Every time she referred to it, she used 3 different letters, never quite getting PFD.
No swimming for Jack but he thought a nap would be nice too.
And a few pictures from home, playing in the driveway. I know Kate has grown since the spring because her feet can really reach the pedals of her tricycle now. She can actually make it down the driveway on her own; there's an ever so slight slant, so she can pedal and get moving but never really picks up much speed.
1 comment:
Oh how fun! I'm dying to go out on the lake. Jackson is SOOOO big. WOW.
Post a Comment