A few fun photos to share. Jackson in his spider costume from a play at school. Unfortunately, he was sick and didn't get to be in the play, but I still had to get a picture of the cool costume!
I've been doing some work in the flower bed in the front of the house with my two helpers. These trucks have been some of their favorite toys for years. They've been camping, to the beach, in the garden and to get cleaned off at the end of their adventures--- in the bathtub.
Not sure what he was trying to portray with this facial expression. He's got his tools hooked into his belt.
The boys think it's so much fun to dress alike. I love it.
They wanted to change because it was too hot, so they consulted together and decided to go with blue shorts.






2 comments:
That's an engineer's tool belt that Jackson has on--Can't you tell?
Yeah, an engineer's tool belt that he can earn at GA Tech! ;-) -AJH
Post a Comment