Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jackson is 2!

Jackson is two! My kids are growing up so fast. We had a lot of fun celebrating yesterday with my (Karen's) parents.My birthday creation. When Jackson first saw it, he was very excited and said "Fire truck!" so I consider it a success!It felt like Christmas as we opened up all the presents. He loved them all (and so did Kate!).
Play leaf blower and goggles. He also got two lawn mowers so he is all ready to help Jamie with yardwork.His first bike.A guitar. He plays and dances pretty well! This is what Kate picked out for him.Kate playing with the newly expanded collection of blocks.Me with my big boy! And to show that Benjamin does more than sleep...
He also takes baths. What an expression!
Post-bath, hanging out with his big brother.

Dressed out for GT, getting ready to watch some football with Kate.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Happy birthday Jackson!!!! I'm very impressed with the fire truck cake. I showed Darrell and he said, ohhhh oreos for tires, good idea. :)