Saturday, August 15, 2009

The New Ride

Got an '05 Toyota Sienna minivan so I can fit all three kids in one car. I'm sad to get rid of the Subaru but it is also nice to have a big van that has more than enough room for everyone. The kids love the new car and Kate has already told me that we can get rid of the green one (the Subaru).
We went ahead and got Kate a new car seat that will convert into a booster seat when she is ready. Now we're all set for the baby to use her old eeat when he outgrows the infant one. We also got Jackson a new car seat cover because his old one was worn out-- the elastic wasn't holding it onto the seat anymore and it was very annoying to continually be putting it back on. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the new one has puppy dogs on it, very cute!Otherwise, we're just hanging out, waiting for the baby. One week from due date now. I'm pretty tired some days but otherwise feeling good. We're keeping cool eating ice cream,pop-ice,
and more ice cream!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Karen and Jamie! I follow your blog from facebook and looks like you are ready for #3 to arrive! Can't wait to see some pics of the new baby! Karen...you look glowing with the icecream and the professional pictures are beautiful!

Emily said...

BTW....here's my blog too:
www.emily-sweetlife.blogspot.com

Joni said...

AWESOME minivan, we are so jealous! and new car seats!! That is just great. You look great Karen...anyday now :)