
And then a quick move to his mattress to make him a little more comfortable. The timing on this works out pretty well actually, as I have been debating about when to get rid of the crib. I knew that I wanted him to transfer into a twin bed once we moved; I just wasn't sure I wanted to expend the energy yet to teach him to stay on his mattress to sleep.
We had snow on the ground this morning but last week it was beautiful and warm outside. I pulled out the bubble maker and Jackson become a big fan and is saying "bubbles" now. He has been a little late to start talking but there are new words popping in his vocabulary every few days now. He'll be 18 months on Friday and I'd say he uses maybe 15 words.
Kate is in her pajamas because it was pajama day at school.
She loves to wear headbands these days.
She also thinks she can do her hair by herself. This is how it usually turns out when she does it.
We spent a perfect day at the zoo on Saturday. It was great having Jamie along. We usually come on weekdays when he's at work, so we had a lot of fun playing with him. Here are gigantic bird nests and eggs that played in.


And then back home to grill out some dinner.
The poor apple tree in the back yard is losing all its lower blossoms to Kate.
Jackson loves to swing. You can see a bit of my baby belly starting to show now. I'm at 20 weeks, so halfway there!
The poor apple tree in the back yard is losing all its lower blossoms to Kate.
Jackson loves to swing. You can see a bit of my baby belly starting to show now. I'm at 20 weeks, so halfway there!
1 comment:
bubbles is a great word! glad jackson moved himself out of the crib - no decision needed on your part :)
you look great!
joni
Post a Comment