Jackson is 4 months old now. We're headed to the doctor tomorrow and will get all his height/weight stats. I do know that he is quickly growing out of all of his 3-6 month clothes. He is developing more personality now. He is very quick to laugh and seems to enjoy playing rough. Kate pounches on top of him pretty often and he always gets a big grin on his face when she does. It's fun watching them interect in what limited capacity they can now.



Kate is learning about sharing. She talks about it a lot and demonstrates it often. For example, let's say Kate walks into the room carrying a large sharp knife. I gasp and say, "Kate, give Mommy that knife right now!" She immediately hugs it to herself and says "Mommy, share!" She loves church and talks about the toys there and sharing and boys! hmmm... already boy crazy? She is talking a lot and I'd say she's pretty patient in waiting for me to understand her. All in all, I think I do pretty well in deciphering Kate-speech. I hear her reading aloud in her room a lot now and am amazed at what she remembers. Here she is sprawled out today in her room.
No comments:
Post a Comment