Monday, November 26, 2007

Life in the Harper household stays pretty busy these days. Jackson is not sleeping all of the time anymore and so now we have the challenge of getting him to fall asleep. We've all shared our first colds of the season, and the laundry pile has seemed to be never ending since Jackson was born. Each day does have its own special moments, though. I love the stage that Kate is in. She has really turned into a little girl in the past month. She is talking a lot and learning things so fast. She enjoys playing by herself, which allows me have a little more time with Jackson. He has grown out of most of his 0-3 months clothes, but I do think his growing has slowed down a bit now.
Brother/Sister play time! There's not too much of this but Kate is eager for Jackson to interact with her. She gets really excited if I ask her if she wants to hold Jackson. She also just discovered that he will hold her finger if she puts it by his hand.


Two ways I know Kate's world is influenced by Sesame Street:
1) I asked her the other day where her elbow was and she ran out of the room looking for her Elmo.
2)I asked her if she could count to three and she answered "Ah-ah-ah" like the Count does on Sesame Street (I do know she actually learned that from me, though!)
Here she is playing with Elmo.
Kate and Jackson with Jamie's parents on Thanksgiving. Kate stays pretty busy these days; it can be hard to get her to stop for pictures!
Jackson snuggled up with Mommy in his cute Mickey sweatsuit.
Kate helped decorate Jamie's birthday cake last week.
Oops, got it on my finger. I can lick it off like Mommy showed me.
Oops, also got icing on the sprinkles. Should I lick it off too?Time to put the lid on.Jamie wanted Kate to help him blow out the candles but she didn't understand what he wanted her to do until after he blew them out. Then everytime she wanted birthday cake she would pretend to blow candles out!Jamie and his little Yellow Jacket.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Cute pictures! Kate & Jack are both getting SO big. Happy belated b-day to Jamie, too.