Sorry it's been so long since I've posted any photos! Here are some shots that show what Kate's been up to this summer! She's enjoyed many rides in the wheelbarrow.

Go that way, Mommy!

Helping Daddy with projects, like putting together her wagon!

Whee!! Kate loves being pulled around in her wagon.

Drying off after a bath with her doggy towel.

Giving the dogs treats! She knows where the container is stored and how to get into it. I just have to watch to make sure she doesn't give them too many!

Playing with her doll. I showed Kate how to wrap her up in a blanket, so now she walks around the house with both doll and blanket, covering her up and then picking her back up again.

Reading.

Picking cucumbers in the garden with Daddy.

Our friends Danny and Miriam experience a little of the fun and mayhem of Leanne and Jeffrey's world with Chase and Cole.

No comments:
Post a Comment