Monday, March 26, 2007

Kate is loving the warmer weather. She loves to play outside.
We had a lot of trees cut around our house the other week. We knew some of them were big, but once they were cut down we could really see how big they were. Kate playing with Daddy before bed.
Last Friday, Cathy and I went up to visit Joni and her new little boy Jasper (2 weeks old). Joni's mom-- the newly proclaimed "Gigi"-- was also there, having spent the week helping out. We took Jasper for his first trip to Camp Glisson and spent a wonderful afternoon at the falls. Kate had a lot of fun playing in the water and the dirt. Little Jasper slept the whole time.
And the most exciting picture saved for last (just to make sure everyone is paying attention)! In October Kate is going to be a big sister! Here's a picture from the first ultrasound. It amazes me that people can look at these pictures and really see much of anything. The dark spot within the main blob is the brain formation.

3 comments:

Joni said...

YAYEEE - the little peanut in the ultrasound looks great!

The Ritter Family said...

Hey...
Just found your Blog!!

Congrats!!! I know that you are thrilled. Kate is beautiful!!!! And growing so fast. I'm jealous of the time that you Glisson People get to spend together! :(. Wish I was closer and could join ya'll!
Love and waterfalls!- Laurie

Anna Grace said...

HEY!!! I didn't even know you guys had a baby!! So congrats on two!!! Ahhh!! What is your email?? Mine is grace2maine@gmail.com. Love you!! Miss you!!
Anna Grace :) :)