Monday, January 08, 2007

I thought it was about time I get some pictures up from Christmas. We saw lots of people during the month of December, exhausting but so much fun! Here's Kate playing with Chase at the Bowin's house. Our friend Miriam with the Bowin boys- Chase and Cole. Miriam and her husband Danny were visiting from Houston.
Kate spends some time out back with Jeffrey, Jamie and Danny (these three lived together at Tech when Jamie and I started dating and when Danny and Miriam started dating too, I think!).
Here we are with our friends Joel and Melissa McIntyre, also visiting from Texas.Kate with Jeffrey and Leanne Bowin. Our traditional Christmas hike by the Chattahoochee (this year on Christmas Eve). Kate opens her first presents on Christmas morning! Kate gets her own set of keys! Luckily she doesn't know to look for a car in the driveway to go with them!
Kate started getting pretty good at ripping the wrapping paper. She liked to get one big piece and then tear it into smaller and smaller pieces.
Kate and Jamie with Grammy (Karen's mom). Everyone looks on as my mom's dad tries to figure out a puzzle that will tell him what he's getting for Christmas!Kate doesn't like to sit still these days. "Granddaddy, I've got to go see what's going on over there!"More December pictures to come...

No comments: